The OneUp Aluminum Pedals features a huge (115x105mm) super grippy platform with 10 rear-loading hexagonal steel pins per side to keep your feet planted on even the roughest of trails. With a weight of only 386g, the OneUp Aluminum Pedals won't slow you down on the climbs.
Designed from stealth rubber down and shaped with a subtle convex profile to provide you with more grip thanks to the pedals sitting in the natural arch of your foot. The ultra-thin design (only 8mm at the leading edge) gives you maximum clearance to reduce pedal strikes and deflect off trail obstacle. Clip Less, Ride More.
When it s finally time to service your bearings, the unique cassette tool lock ring system makes re-greasing the bearings exceptionally fast and easy.
* 10 rear loading custom hexagonal removable pins per side for maximum grip
* Ultra thin leading edge chamfered design to deflect off any obstacle
* Fully sealed and serviceable design with built in bearing extractor
* Wide platform design for increased stability
* Contoured shape provides ultimate connected feel
Platform Size: 115x105mm
# of Pins: 10 per side
Axle Material: Chromoly steel
Pin to Axle distance: 112mm
Color: Black, Green, Grey, Blue, Orange, Red, Purple, OilSlick
Body Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
Currently, due to the deep counterbore of the crank arms, these pedals are not compatible with SRAM Carbon cranks. These pedals are not compatible with crank boots without modification to the crank boots. We recommend removing crankboots before installation.